The Mardome Glass Trade Rooflights are individual glass rooflights intended for installation on flat roofs of all modern building types to provide natural light (and ventilation where specified). Mardome Glass Trade Rooflights are manufactured to ISO 9001 industry standards.
Mardome Glass Trade exhibits a sleek and contemporary design with a slimline powder coated frame and flush fitting glass panel.
- Premium rooflight offering a robust build as well as protection against intrusion or vandalism.
- Powder coated aluminium frame as standard (RAL 7016).
- Centre pane U-value of 1.1 W/m2K.
- Components of powered opening rooflights (230V) are completely concealed for an unobstructed light well.
- Tested to be non-fragile to CWCT TN-92 (for class 2 roofs) and Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001.
- For ease of installation, the tapered kerb foot does not require timber fillets and an integral clamp holds the roofing membrane in place and provides a clean external finish for all roofing types.